Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1982 Canadian Penny Clipped Corner

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 220Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
105 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2020  7:34 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Og_cujo33 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,

Hope all is safe, havent been here in a while but just wanted to share what I found. My friends grandfather passed away 2 weeks ago and was throwing away old things and there was a tupper ware of pennies maybe 2 dollars worth. Told her can I have it she said sure ita just pennies.. boy my ears perked and eyes openned like a Kid in a Candy shop. I checked it last night and found some nice once to my collection all the coins ar pre 1983. There are alot of ok looking 83 thats a different subject lol.

So I wanted to share this clip 1982 Coin nice piece to add to my collection. Do these coins have any value? How much are they like $2bucks .50cent hahaha

Here are the photo

Thanls everyone ,
Have a great weekend!!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
762 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2020  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add robmck1967 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
legit straight clip. blakesley effect visible opposite the clipped area and tapered rims adjacent to the clipped area. maybe a $10 coin. harder to find year for a straight clip. nice find!
Valued Member
Canada
105 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2020  11:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Og_cujo33 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh sweet , thanks for telling me what kind it is I'm going to read up more about it. 10 bucks!..thats amazing wow thats 5x what I expected I would think a dollar at least lol. Best find in a while for my collect woooo! Yeah baby!! Thats going straight to the error album!
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 220Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05