Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2003 LMC Unlisted DDR Found CRH.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 124Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
588 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2020  1:27 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CoinHunter17 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I need to start tubing these things LOL. This coin isn't in the nicest condition, but still a DDR.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1739 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2020  1:31 pm  Show Profile   Check SilverCents's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one! You sure are finding a lot of these guys, good job!
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump

Error Want List (Important): http://goccf.com/t/373255
Best DDO Found CRHing: http://goccf.com/t/375247#3218314
Pillar of the Community
United States
588 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2020  1:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter17 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
LOL thx SilverCents, they really are popping up for me here. After all, they are somewhat common.
Valued Member
United States
65 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2020  9:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Curious. Why is these considered a double die and not just a die marker? My understanding is that since 1996, dies only require one impression from the hub. With that pressure, the modern "double dies" are from a slight rotation during that impression. I can see a tiny chip/mark in the die causing the area identified in the picture, but in terms of the current process, how would it occur as a double die? Is my understanding wrong, or has the term changed over time?
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 124Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05