Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Im Looking To Learn With Other New Or Semi New To Collecting US

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 540Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
159 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2020  01:19 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
If you dont mind learning together doing searches and collecting info.

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Edited by youngmaster
07/01/2020 01:20 am
Valued Member
United States
64 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2020  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JoeTheLucky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't mind learning with you.
Valued Member
United States
159 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2020  5:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hey there joe I'm starting out with pennies since theres more I figure theres more of them.
how are you joe. Let me ask you how long and how much do you know about coin collecting?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19582 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2020  11:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As a great starter, acquire a copy of what is called the Red Book by Whitman Publishing.
just carl
Valued Member
United States
185 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2020  2:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jatour to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Il learn with ya brother
Valued Member
United States
159 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2020  10:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
cool cooljatour how are ya? Nice to meet ya!
Valued Member
United States
159 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2020  10:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
just carl are you new aswell?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1583 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2020  11:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just Carl has been on this board for ~14 years.
Edited by ijn1944
07/09/2020 11:37 am
Valued Member
United States
159 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2020  03:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
who els is reading here this messages just wondering say I. please thank you
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2020  11:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mydawgz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is a great idea. I would be in.
Valued Member
United States
159 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  03:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Who is on atm? I will be checking back everyday if possible. I am currently working on the 2018 penny trying to learn what to look for in terms of value. I hope to train my poor memory for being able to identify a coin from seeing it. This would make things easier in the long run. I know we can look online for errors but to be able to spot one isn't the same as comming across it.
Valued Member
United States
159 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  04:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add youngmaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also what would be a good way to message eachother I have a discord not sure if that will be fine.
  Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 540Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 3.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05