Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Total West Points Mints Quarter.

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 305 / Views: 11,410Next Topic
Page: of 21
Pillar of the Community
United States
589 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2021  09:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Reality check!!!!
They are circulated. Got this in change this morning. Second one I found in pocket change. My 1st W I found in my pocket, Salt River Bay. Rest from rolls. Hey nice find on those silver quarters. After finding 14 Marsh Billings Rockefeller this was my next find. Looks like it was under a box and dragged across a cement floor. This coin is not for the weak stomach.

Learn More...
United States
100962 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2021  3:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
After finding 14 Marsh Billings Rockefeller this was my next find. Looks like it was under a box and dragged across a cement floor. This coin is not for the weak stomach.
Oh my!
Pillar of the Community
United States
589 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2021  5:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Jbuck I have completed both sets, certified and uncertified 2019 and 2020. This one I dont need, but is a shame. I will post my extras in the trade forum later. Give the community a chance at them first.
Pillar of the Community
United States
589 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2021  5:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Correction... 2020 uncertified is not complete
Learn More...
United States
100962 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2021  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have completed both sets, certified and uncertified 2019 and 2020.
Congratulations!

Quote:
This one I dont need, but is a shame.
True.

Quote:
I will post my extras in the trade forum later. Give the community a chance at them first.
Outstanding!

Quote:
Correction... 2020 uncertified is not complete
Heard.
Pillar of the Community
United States
967 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2021  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That has founds a Tallgrass Prairie West Points Quarter.
1 Tallgrass Prairie
Total is 27 West Points Quarters.
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2021  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add looped to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i have a roll of each now and the grandkids can fight over them! I am just wondering how or if a person can trade and or buy on this site?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1780 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2021  09:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@download
First off:

There are a few rules we all follow here.
have a look at this link: https://www.coincommunity.com/forum...sp#rulesid12

It describes what you are asking for on buying and selling.
Collecting since 1972. Learning from then on
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
My Dansco 7070 type set coin count: 31/76
My Dansco 8176 Eisenhower dollar Album coin count: 36/36
My Dansco 8166,8167 Kennedy half dollar Album coin count: 198/198
My Dansco 8140,8143-8147 Washington quarters Albums coin count: 423/423
Learn More...
United States
100962 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2021  09:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am just wondering how or if a person can trade and or buy on this site?
Buy/Sell/Trade Rules
Pillar of the Community
United States
5947 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2021  1:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Daughter dropped off a 500$ box last evening. Finished it up last night.

Most of the coins were circulated ... a pretty good mix. Ended up with 5 W's!

1-Bat, 2-Salt Rivers, 1-Rockefeller and 1-Tall Grass Prairie. That's the most we've ever found in a circ box.

They are still out there and the search continues!
Learn More...
United States
100962 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2021  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Ended up with 5 W's! 1-Bat, 2-Salt Rivers, 1-Rockefeller and 1-Tall Grass Prairie. That's the most we've ever found in a circ box.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
589 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2021  3:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got another Rockefelle, And 1952, 62 quarter from 5 rolls I exchanged at the milk store. I am gonna get count tonight and post on trade for cc folks first. I need the bat quarter to finish 2020 uncertified set. I havent seen a W Marsh quarter under $21. On ebay yet. Still no 2021 coins. Not even a penny
Learn More...
United States
100962 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2021  4:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I got another Rockefelle, And 1952, 62 quarter from 5 rolls I exchanged at the milk store.
Excellent!
Quote:
I am gonna get count tonight and post on trade for cc folks first.

Quote:
I need the bat quarter to finish 2020 uncertified set.
Good luck!
Quote:
I havent seen a W Marsh quarter under $21. On ebay yet. Still no 2021 coins. Not even a penny
Bummer.
Pillar of the Community
United States
589 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2021  01:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have 11 W Marsh Billings Rockefeller after a trade I did with a member. Was down to 10 now back at 11. If your looking you know where to go look.
Valued Member
United States
71 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2021  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smuglr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have extra Lowell and American Samoa - wish I qualified to trade for Salt River or Marsh Billings #128546;
Page: of 21 Previous TopicReplies: 305 / Views: 11,410Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.4 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05