Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1858 Flying Eagle Rather Worn But Still Cool To Have

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 249Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
185 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2020  9:00 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jatour to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I picked it up for 5 bucks maybe not worth it indont have one though and its a cool peice of americana I think its the small letters but with so much wear idk if il ever truely know any thoughts thanks?

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
50420 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2020  9:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Solid coin with a long life! Show us the reverse!
Learn More...
United States
17098 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2020  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A nice pick-up @jatour, although be careful because old US copper get more expensive as you head back toward the large cents!
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
United States
3425 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2020  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matthewvincent to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes. It is the small letters variety. The "A" and "M" in America are separate.

Brother, can you spare a "BARBER" dime?
Edited by matthewvincent
08/13/2020 10:02 pm
Valued Member
United States
185 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2020  11:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jatour to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Like I said some heavy wear on the reverse but still awesome. For some reason I'm just drawn to this coin I just love it.

Bedrock of the Community
United States
19575 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2020  08:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got to remember it is rather old.
just carl
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 249Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.52 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05