Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hundred Hot Days Of Summer

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 132Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
176 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2020  4:59 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add ironhorse to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hey hey diggers!
We had a super hot and dry summer here this year a the ground was begging for a drink.
Detected an old farm that produced a couple of decent coppers and the odd silver fish scale. In and around the straw bales I found a PEI largie 1871 and a George V 5 cents 1914. Great to have a silver keeping my streak from the spring coming back to life. Hoping for more crops out and more fields to check out. This being my first day of our fall season detecting it's starting off nicely.
I somehow knew before going detecting at the spot I picked I sort of had a feeling what I'd find there before I got there kinda like a sixth sense about six cents. Now that's a bad dad joke

Have fun out there, it's better that way

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2571 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2020  11:09 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like the green patina on the one cent.
Paul Bulgerin
Valued Member
Canada
176 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2020  4:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ironhorse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have to agree with you on that one PB..
The green is keen
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 132Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05