Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

One Of My Favorite Tellers Left The Bank

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 275Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
273 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2020  10:20 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
She got a new job somewhere else. She always saved me cool coins, like Buffalo nickels and silver dimes. I will miss her a lot.
Learn More...
United States
90830 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14155 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  08:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I feel your lose . Sweeten up to a new teller .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Australia
39 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  9:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add petef7365 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Many years ago a young lady working at the supermarket checkout would just bag your items if they didn't scan the second or third time she tried.

My family always looked for her and if she was working we'd wait in line for her. Eventually, she was gone too :(

Sorry for your loss tencentpenny
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4049 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2020  06:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a shame.
I married my favorite teller.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 275Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05