Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Most Of My Collection Tell Me If You See A Gem Tell Me If You Want Zoomed

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 512Next Topic  
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2020  11:04 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

If you want me to. zoom in tell me

*** Moved by Staff moved to a more appropriate forum. ***
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2020  11:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
People probably get mad when new people spam but coin collecting is one of my fav riot things so sorry
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2020  11:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
On the old coin on the first one you can sort of make out a face and on the second one you can kind of see a gate casleish thingy
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2020  11:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think I have anything rare but just making sure
Pillar of the Community
United States
1097 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  12:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kushanshah to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The coin with the gate is Roman, 4th century. Collectors call this type a "campgate". Not particularly valuable in this condition but wonderful as a piece of history!
https://www.beastcoins.com/Topical/...Campgate.htm
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  12:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks I had another but I lost it it look more of a silver color
Learn More...
United States
23325 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  12:48 am  Show Profile   Check echizento's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With the exception of the Camp gate, none of the coins appear to be ancient or medieval so I'm gong to move this to the modern coin section.
Valued Member
Poland
223 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  03:15 am  Show Profile   Check norantyki's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add norantyki to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't see anything of any commercial value, but if you're having fun, that's what is important!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
36425 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  04:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF. Your coins seem to be world coins? Here is a site to help you with that https://en.numista.com/
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
52035 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  09:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3754 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  10:08 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the Forum. You've come to a phenomenal place to share and learn.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Valued Member
United States
369 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  10:23 am  Show Profile   Check Seeker55's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Seeker55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The top coin in the second column from the right might be Islamic/Indian and have some value (as a first guess, $20-30). If you'd like an ID for it you can post photos of both sides of the coin, preferably plus a diameter in mm and weight to the nearest tenth of a gram.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3977 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  5:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The top coin in the second column from the right

I am seeing something more like a repro Spanish colonial there ...
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks!
  Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 512Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.62 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05