Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1921-D WLH Please Take A Look .

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 28 / Views: 877Next Topic
Page: of 2
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14297 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  08:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will crack it out and it will go into my loose leave binder right next to my recently purchased 21-P .

Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Pillar of the Community
United States
938 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  08:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thecoinguy1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I too would crack it, I love to handle circulated coins!
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his house, his possessions are safe."
- Luke 11:21
Learn More...
United States
92192 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I will crack it out and it will go into my loose leave binder right next to my recently purchased 21-P .
Valued Member
United States
169 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  5:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Morgan Nerd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The coin is much more valuable in the certified holder. I can't understand the logic behind cracking coins out of certified holders. Don't you want the protection and security that it offers? Anyway, it's your coin; do what you want with it, but as for me and my collection my certified coins are staying certified.
Learn More...
United States
92192 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  5:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sometime having a filled album just feels better than having a coin over there away from his friends.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
52047 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  5:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful example for sure.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
724 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numis-Northerner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The coin is much more valuable in the certified holder.

This is a coin where I don't think that's the case. This coins grade is in an area where it could be a G-6 or a VG-8, I lean towards an 8, and I think others will too. This is also a coin where the TPG opinion isn't adding much that isn't obvious, the only reason I would buy one of thesecertified is for the authenticity, the rest matters little, and seeing as the owner now knows the coin is genuine, it'll look much better in an album.
Valued Member
United States
438 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  6:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll help you break it out!!

Bedrock of the Community
United States
19838 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2020  08:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Will look better in an Album.
just carl
Learn More...
United States
92192 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14297 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  7:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I received this coin today ,will crack it out outside whenever the rain in South Eastern New York decides to stop .( about 5 days of rain now )I am totally thrilled about this coin , a classic case of buying the coin not the holder . Tough scrutiny on my part ; I can squeeze a VG-8 out of this WLH . Have been looking for a bad boy like this for a long time now without spending a few hundred dollars .

Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Valued Member
United States
438 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats again!! !
Learn More...
United States
92192 Posts
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 28 / Views: 877Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05