Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ottoman Hejaz 40 20 10 Para Lot Help Pls!!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 318Next Topic  
Valued Member
Lebanon
270 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2020  5:11 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add chronos to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello,
Someone presented to me this lot and he is willing to sell it ,what do you think a fair price would be for the lot ?
Edited by chronos
10/29/2020 11:00 am
Learn More...
United States
17731 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2020  9:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@chronos, I would price it as if those counterstamps didn't add anything to the value as it should be impossible to confirm their authenticity. How much would be a fair price for them if they were just in average circulated condition?
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
Austria
562 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  05:11 am  Show Profile   Check coinworldtv's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add coinworldtv to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The countermarks are of Hejaz, Saudi Arabia.

They seem quite authentic and I would definitely apprise those with higher value than the host coins.

In fact I am looking for such material.

I would be happy to buy those if the price is acceptable.
Valued Member
Lebanon
270 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  06:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chronos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What price you think they deserve that should I pay for them , some look corroded how much it affect the value?
Edited by chronos
10/29/2020 06:32 am
Pillar of the Community
Austria
562 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  11:31 am  Show Profile   Check coinworldtv's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add coinworldtv to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bargain them down to $20. They are definitely worth around $40.
Edited by coinworldtv
10/29/2020 11:39 am
Valued Member
Lebanon
270 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2020  05:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chronos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He said he doesn't know its price, today he said he want 15-20$ the piece :(
Pillar of the Community
Austria
562 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2020  08:46 am  Show Profile   Check coinworldtv's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add coinworldtv to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The guy is not competitive.

You get those for less on eBay.

Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 318Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.57 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05