Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Member To Coin Forum

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 273Next Topic  

United States
2 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  05:52 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Newbiestothis to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello everybody I am happy to be a part of the coun forum..I am totally new to coun collecting but interested in error coins
Bedrock of the Community
United States
36524 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  07:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Learn More...
United States
92481 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1653 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  7:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add southsav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
1277 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2020  8:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2020  09:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ph3nom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello folks, my name is Jonny. I recently acquired a bunch of coins. I have been "saving" (not an avid collector lol) coins throughout my whole here and there. I have always been fascinated by coins, honestly I think the childhood feeling of !pirates treasure! when I see or find a great one has somehow followed me through life and still present lol. I have a question about one of my coins if that's okay? I have been trying to learn about the more overwhelming side of coin collecting, and apply it to/gather info about my coins. One of them I have is a 1957 50 PTAS coin with a "58" inside of the star, it also says "Una Grande Libre" along the outer edge of the coin. My question is, many of the websites I have seen say this coin is worth (depends on its condition, which I have learned is everything) an average of a few hundred dollars, in F or VF quality. On eBay there are a whole lot of them that are the same as mine according to the sellers description, but listed AND selling at $10 give or take... so I guess I am confused lol. Many of the eBay coins look like they are in great condition, had this coin lost value? I'm sure this is totally a noob question too haha, but I just don't understand is all. Anyhow, thanks for having me on y'all's site and I hope everyone is well! Thanks!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
36524 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2020  09:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ph3nom,
to CCF. It is best to start your own thread,but no biggy this time.
Here is a good link that should help you https://en.numista.com/
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
5068 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2020  9:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16139 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2020  11:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum!
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 273Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05