Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

25 Lbs Box Of Quarters And Stuck.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 451Next Topic  

United States
2 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  9:23 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Square me to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I got a box of 2020 P m.b.r. they have die chip, polished die marks on ends. With possibility of W's, should I open or sale?
Pillar of the Community
United States
934 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bedrock of the Community
United States
37248 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2020  04:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF. Open and look for errors and varieties and high grades. Good luck
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
2408 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2020  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In a nutshell, yes.
Learn More...
United States
94533 Posts
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2020  04:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Square me to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is the Phillie mint sending out west points or just Denver mint
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1506 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2020  05:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I presume nothing has changed since they started making the W quarters - https://www.usmint.gov/news/inside-...-circulation

According to the following from that link, this is how did the first ones - "In total, the West Point Mint will strike 10 million quarters that will be mixed into bulk bags of quarters at the Philadelphia and Denver Mints. In early April, the first of the W mint mark quarters will be shipped and distributed to banks and financial institutions by the Federal Reserve. The coins will likely begin to appear in circulation within four to six weeks and will be available throughout 2019."
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
Pillar of the Community
United States
1270 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2020  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
what is a "P m.b.r. " ?

Marsh Billings Rockefeller? ohhhh, 2020P, M.B.R. got it!

Up to you, they go for about $16 a roll unsearched. you can get about $20 per W, but how many will you pull from the box, that's the question really?
to make the same money, there needs to be 40 Ws in that box.

Really depends on what you want. if it's money, the safe bet is to sell the rolls $15.99 and $5.99 shipping on ebay or something. $21.99 with free shipping something like that.
Fast money would be selling the whole box to one person, maybe around $800 with free shipping, take the roughly $250 profit after shipping and be done with it on a quick flip.

I'd say search them and keep the finds but that's me.

Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 451Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05