Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1900 Indian Head Cent For Grading Thanks

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 373Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
103 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2020  1:39 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Tileman to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
53577 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2020  2:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sharper pics would be helpful. Given reverse rims, G-06 at best.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14594 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2020  09:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Don't take this as a bash but all your Indian Head cents have been common dates in very low circulated condition with a value of between 75 and $1.25 . These are easily upgradable to a much better grade for under $10 .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Valued Member
United States
103 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2020  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tileman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Where are they easily upgradeable for inder 10 $ I spent a long time going through pennies to get them. But no offense taken. I would much rather have the hard truth than anything else.If worthless I want to know. Thank you because I could have been doing that for days.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14594 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2020  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tileman , first look at this site for grading IHC's : https://www.PCGS.com/photograde/; Then this online dealer is just one of many look at his prices for IHC's :http://thecollectorsfriend.com/ ,just trying to be honest . we are not here to misinform anyone , helping each other is what we do best .
Valued Member
United States
103 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2020  11:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tileman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
T-BOP, Thank you very much. I have to study more of the abbreviations in order to buy from him.Do you know of a more novice site to buy from.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14594 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2020  08:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tileman , your welcome ; Always looking to help collectors young or old . I assume you bought those IHC's site unseen and thought you were going to get nice condition coins . No problem . We all at one time were in that same boat . I Think the name of that boat was ''The Numb Nuts ''.
Anyway , have you tried e-Bay . On there you get to look at enlarged photo's of any coin that your interested in . If you decide to go that way let us know how you made out .
Valued Member
United States
103 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2020  5:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tileman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks again. I bought a couple off ebay they were called IH enders with them on the end only. Very missleading. But majority came from searching pounds and pounds of pennies. I actually still have probably 100 pounds of them. Any ideas what to do with em maybe 200 p not sure but they are not rolled. I will check ebay some more but I also think they sell cleaned coins on ebay I got some morgans and other 1dollar coins that I think were cleaned to look like higher grade.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14594 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2020  8:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That there are a lot of cleaned coins on e-Bay ,but there's also a good portion of decent non cleaned coins . you need to familiarize yourself with what a cleaned coin looks like . Copper coins will be a lot different then silver when cleaned . Time and experience will make for a better buyer .
Bedrock of the Community
United States
21767 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2020  5:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
G-4 at best for me.
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 373Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05