Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Looking To Build My Knowledge Of KHD

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 271Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
133 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2020  09:33 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Hermz to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I tried searching on here for a topic that breaks down key dates mainly for the KHD series. I use variety vista in my searches to help me look for known errors on coins, but being newer to KHD ( I usually CRH cents) I wanted to try and get a list/info put together to help me learn and not miss something that could be a key date or something.

Any help is appreciated, but would love to hear from the community who has probably searched way more half dollars then myself.

Just to clarify; I'm interested in all half dollars but CRH only turns up the Kennedy series mainly. Have yet to find a half older then the 64 CRH.

So any more experienced hunter then me I welcome your advice and possibly we can get a collection of key dates, errors, ect.. to reference on this lovely website.

Thanks!
Pillar of the Community
United States
894 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2020  09:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just google searched " Kennedy half dollar errors' and " Kennedy half dollar key dates". There's tons of information out there. You can pick and chose what you want to search.

EcWB_ufMsIo

https://www.gainesvillecoins.com/bl...dollar-value
Valued Member
United States
133 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2020  10:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hermz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I realize there is probably thousands of different channels to search through google. The point of the post was to build a reference in one spot, on this one website, where there is already a community of knowledgeable enthusiasts to contribute and discuss.

Thanks for your advice though.
Pillar of the Community
United States
937 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2020  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There's a book, The Kennedy half dollars Book: An Attribution And Pricing Guide, (1998) Wiley, James & Stanton.

Found this site with known mintage figures. http://www.kennedyhalfdollar.com/er...duction.html

Hope either of these help.
ANA member
PAN Member
BCCS Member

There's no problem only solutions - the late, great John Lennon
Edited by Ballyhoo
12/23/2020 7:00 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 271Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05