Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1965 Kennedy Half Dollar Toned

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 518Next Topic  
Yemen
26 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2020  5:34 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add adnan10010 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
hi

i want all your opinion how can this coin give a price

THANKS FOR ALL

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
53796 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2020  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Too much flashback to see surfaces clearly.

to the CCF!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14650 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2020  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To much light on coin .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Yemen
26 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2020  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add adnan10010 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20989 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2020  08:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We'd be able to see a lot better if you crop your images.
Valued Member
United States
279 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2020  06:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hunter611 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks natural to me with a possible thumbprint on obverse above In God..
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5075 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2020  08:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unfortunately, your coin is a common one and not in top condition. It's market price is closely tied to its silver melt value.

The coin is 40% silver and has 0.1479 ounces of silver. It's current melt value is about $3.60 - I wouldn't expect much more (if any). If you sold it to a dealer, they would give you less.

If it was in top uncirculated condition, it would carry a collecting premium - that's not the case with your coin.

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
53796 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2020  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would agree.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2434 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2020  1:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Personally, I like the coin--good toning.
Pillar of the Community
United States
682 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2020  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add suipakpaikungfu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I also like the toning and agree it's worth about silver melt value.
Pillar of the Community
United States
938 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2020  7:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree on the price, a few dollars. The toning appears as the result of being stored in a coin folder. Which I also like.
ANA member
PAN Member
BCCS Member

There's no problem only solutions - the late, great John Lennon
Yemen
26 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2020  4:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add adnan10010 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
this pic with out flash camera
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20027 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2020  08:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Amazing how it got to Yemen.
just carl
Yemen
26 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2020  4:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add adnan10010 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
THANK you just carl

grandmother she was live in usa for 20 years ago and when she is come in before 10 years she give some silver coins and she said keep it
  Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 518Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.94 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05