Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Is My Coin Worth

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 300Next Topic  

8 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2020  11:18 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Brandywine to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Valued Member
Poland
301 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2020  02:24 am  Show Profile   Check norantyki's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add norantyki to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unless I'm missing something, 25c.
Dealer, collector - Coins, Banknotes, Watches, Stamps, Antiquities - Norantyki.com
Pillar of the Community
United States
4567 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2020  02:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can you please tell us/show us why you think your quarter is special? We need a better photo, please.
ša va bien aller

Pillar of the Community
United States
1805 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2020  03:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jasper62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's worth twenty five cents
Valued Member
United States
86 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2020  04:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Altec12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Brandywine

You have stumbled on to a forum that has and happily shares a wealth of information. Well maybe not so much the wealth part. You kind of have to do that on your own.
Anyway, I rarely respond to posts that ask only "what is my coin worth" or "What error is this"?
I feel compelled to reach out to you however and to make a suggestion or give an insider clue to unlocking as much of this information as you can handle.
First- Describe what you have a question about.
Second- Take a clear pic(this may take practice) of obverse, reverse, and a close up of the area you described in your Question.
And Third- post it. And I am certain you will get responses to any and All of your Questions.
What I have learned from reading thousands of posts on the forum.
If the question you have is vague, or not known, people tend to move on.
If you dont send those 3 pics, maybe you will get a couple of responses asking for them.
This is the coolest forum in the world to easily learn as much as you want about this hobby.
Enjoy
Pillar of the Community
United States
4601 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2020  05:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jim0815 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Brandywine, please add the denomination, year minted and where it was minted at to your heading. Also, please be specific about your coin, especially something you are seeing as an error or variety.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2611 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2020  06:59 am  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF!

Please post a clear, cropped and full photos of BOTH sides of each coin when you have a question. This obverse design has been used on more than 100 different quarters including the 50 State Quarters, American the Beautiful and the District of Columbia and U.S. Territories quarter programs, so we can't tell which coin you may have.

The rim on this coin looks odd, but I can't tell for sure. Is the coin reeded all of the way around and do you see a copper layer in the center when you look at the edge? Any other information you can provide will help us give you the answer on the value of your coin.
The first US coin motto was found on a 1792 half disme and read: "LIB (erty) PAR (ent) OF SCIENCE & INDUSTRY"

Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 300Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.93 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05