Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Good Morning From Central Massachusetts

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 434Next Topic  
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2020  09:42 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CopperDigger to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
New guy here from central Massachusetts. I find plenty of colonial British and post colonial early American coins and always need a good site to ID them.
Thanks for having me

Bob
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37772 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2020  11:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Learn More...
United States
96109 Posts
Learn More...
United States
18646 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2020  9:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to have you joining us @copperdigger. I look forward to seeing some of your finds!
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
United States
5070 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2020  11:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
367 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2020  05:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 88isgreat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bob. Always nice to see a new face so to speak.
United States
14 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2020  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MiguelStacks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome!! what is the best find you ever had?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4797 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2020  08:40 am  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, Copperdigger, and welcome to our humble home!

So... how much snow did you end up getting yesterday? Here in Eastern Massachusetts we got about 14 or 15 inches.

My Coin & Currency Collection
(Dansco 7070 and 8100 albums, Proof Type Set, U.S. Currency Type Set & Foreign Bullion Collection)
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16277 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
United States
25 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2021  10:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add msb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hell Bob. A belated welcome to the Forum. Matt from North Carolina here. I do US type set collecting. Used to live in Boston and plan to relo back up post COVID (which we hope is soon!). I have fond memories of some nice coin shows in Boston and on occasional major show downtown. I hope to be able to enjoy that again and the history of New England. We will likely be looking Central Mass as well (Worcester area) but have to figure out the where. So many towns to consider. Anyhow, welcome aboard! If you can share any insights on coins shows and shops in central Mass that would be interesting so I can get the lay of the land again hobby-wise for that area.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2021  8:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coin4sale to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum! Looks like you and I have come here for the same reasons. I do cellar hole digging down here in Connecticut. Do you ever get down here in this area?

Jim
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 434Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05