Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Seller With Bad Attitude

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 720Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1825 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fortcollins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This reminds me of some of the bourse bullies who get mad when they try to peddle basement slabber coins to dealers and dislike being told their coins are overgraded.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4587 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh my. He does have quite the attitude. It is a genuine quarter though. He's got that going for him. Thanks for posting Jasper62. I needed a good grin this morning.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Edited by chafemasterj
01/16/2021 12:09 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1870 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jasper62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I needed a good grin this morning.

Yeah! when I first saw it I thought what a tool this guy is and then just started laughing. He's still a tool but it is funny
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1358 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The guy is from California - He's probably reached his breaking point and snapped from the imposed lockdowns.
Pillar of the Community
551 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  8:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Waynoah83 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
But it has no rim?!? It's obviously authentic. He even said it was.
Valued Member
United States
200 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  9:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some of you are probably aware of some hilariously high priced genuine PMD coins on sites like Etsy such as a very rare dime error and they are asking 50,000 bucks for it. Or a rare triple error Lincoln cent for say, 15,000...it really kinda is hilarious at times yet sad at the same time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5548 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  10:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unstable person!I'd be worried if I were his neighbor.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 720Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05