Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New 2021 Pysanka Coin

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,019Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2768 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  5:03 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Received advance notice from CC&C. Has anyone who is Master Club receive notice from mint? I am no longer top tier MC.

Mintage 5000.
Edited by MoneyPenney
01/19/2021 5:06 pm
Valued Member
Canada
226 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  7:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YesOrNo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like this year's design.

I received a notice from mint tonight. They offer "Low Certificate of Authenticity Number" version, limiting one per person, and the regular version without limit.
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
18112 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  8:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Exonumia to my way of thinking.

How well it sells in the numismatic after market is another thing.
Valued Member
Canada
479 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2021  12:18 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just turned to AWAITING STOCK. For 5000 minted, that's quick. IMO
"If you lose it here, you're in a world of hurt"
United States
22 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2021  3:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jaymiles7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This was my first year buying this coin. I was also pleasantly surprised in the design. I think the design definitely helped with the early sell out, anyone remember how quickly it sold out last year?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2768 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2021  8:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
anyone remember how quickly it sold out last year?

It took longer last year. Last year the coin reached the public. This year it sold out while still in Master Club status.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
902 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  09:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add New1954 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pysanka SOLD OUT at RCM now. Did not make it to public but I bet Bromberg will have for the coin show on TSC in a few weeks. Canada Post should have some soon posted as well.

So many expensive coins this month. WOW.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5223 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  2:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's nice to see some excitement about a new RCM release!

It's not something that I'm interested in, but it's good to see there is a audience ready to click the "Add to Cart" button to get an example.

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
620 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2021  06:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alex A to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For people interested in pysanka, the 2021 coin has one of the best designs IMHO. Kudos to the artist. RCM - we would absolutely love to see more pysanka designs with the traditional religious themes. Very well done!

Last year's 2020 coin was readily available at issue for a few months after it went on sale. Since then retail prices have been creeping up. I noticed this same general trend for most NCLT coins due to the current lack of supply because coin shows and LCS are closed. When life resumes again there might be a flood of supply that hits the market?

Happy collecting!
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,019Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05