Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Do Are Worth Those Cashed Share?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 256Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
137 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2021  11:42 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi folks, I am new on this specialty. I have a few couple's maybe hundred and plus. The papers are very nice, but have some collectable values?

appreciate your opinion.
Pillar of the Community
1110 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  12:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Something must have gotten lost in translation between Canadian and American.
Valued Member
Canada
137 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  12:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe and I am sorry for this. here long of the day I communicate in French, so at the end of the day I mixt the languages without my knowledge.

Short story: I past trough a box of family papers and one part was "shares". Trough them some un=cashed and I brink to my investor bank branch. I am glad my grand mother left a considerable value on. Trough the discussion the bank rep told me to brink all and told that those who do not have any stock market value him can help me to sell to the collectors.

Like stamps, coins and notes collector this remarc high light a question. So this it is the reason to ask you the pro in those papers.

thanks,
Silvio
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2530 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  12:20 am  Show Profile   Check Wade's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Wade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
please post some pictures of what you have, it will help us all to give you better direction
Coin Collecting... "I'm in it for the money"
Valued Member
Canada
137 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  12:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, tomorrow I will scan some's which will look nicer for me(even all have so nice design). Because probably some one will ask which share I have worth for stock market I can tell: 1987 Diamond Shamrock R&M Inc.(1 1987 share for 268 shares today) very nice design.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4529 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  10:59 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
please post some pictures of what you have, it will help us all to give you better direction

Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Valued Member
Canada
403 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2021  11:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ShareBear to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Even if you take a photo with your phone that should be good enough to see what you have.
Valued Member
United States
481 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2021  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GregAlex to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Newer certificates (1950 to present) will probably not have a great deal of collector value unless there is a lot of eye appeal or some personal connection with a particular collector, like their hometown. If you post some photos or scans we will try to give you a better idea of a general price range these might bring.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 256Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05