Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

When Do 2021 Canadian Circulation Coins Come Out?

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 32 / Views: 3,167Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1666 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2021  2:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ooo can't wait to see some in circulation. Thanks:)
Canada
15 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2021  8:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add polymer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got 2021 toonie in Toronto yesterday, the first 2021 coin from change.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1666 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2021  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There definitely in circulation now, at least nickels
and quarters. Still waiting to find a 2021 dime, loonie and toonie. Also adds keep getting in the way of my typings
So sorry if this message is spaced oddly.
Valued Member
Canada
287 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  08:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
There are going to be seven circulation commemoratives in 2021:
--$2 (Toonie), coloured, non-coloured: ''Discovery of Insulin''
--$1 (Loonie), coloured, non-coloured: ''Klondike Gold Rush''
--10 Cent, one design coloured and non-coloured; a second design with double date (non-coloured only)

Where can I find the Klondike loonie or the coloured 10 cent designs? All I can find on the website is the insulin toonie set.
There's always two sides to the coin if you have the patience to see. -Kathryn Budig
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
884 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  08:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe the loon and dime are pending.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
Valued Member
Canada
287 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  09:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Loonie!
There's always two sides to the coin if you have the patience to see. -Kathryn Budig
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1666 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  09:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the info :) I might order a 2021 set just because of 2020-21 being some key historical dates, at least in the future lol. Remember when this is all finally over what these years were like.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1666 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  09:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also my I had my first kid during covid, July 16th 2020 so for the positive and negative history for me personally these are my key dates:)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
884 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  10:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have my eye out for the new loon. I'm sure I'm not the only member that the mint polls with new designs. I saw the options for the loon, but am sworn to secrecy. I'm just curious which one they picked. We'll see soon.

Valued Member
Canada
287 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  10:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I saw the options for the loon, but am sworn to secrecy.

OUUUU!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
884 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  10:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm an alumni of Owe You. .

Pillar of the Community
United States
1068 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just bought the "Insulin" set from the RCM.
It contains 3 Twonies (base, plain insulin, colored insulin)' one base Loonie, one base quarter. one base dime. and one base nickle.
I'll be tearing them out of the mint folder and putting them all in Whitman folders.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
884 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'll be tearing them out of the mint folder and putting them all in Whitman folders.

Scissors work better than tearing. Nice to see I'm not the only one to chop these things up. Toot is smiling right now. .

Valued Member
Canada
287 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2021  09:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice to see I'm not the only one to chop these things up.

Right behind both of you, I ordered on the weekend and definitely have my scissors waiting!
Valued Member
Canada
102 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2021  8:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fefimo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just grabbed 20 rolls of quarters to crh and all are 2021.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 32 / Views: 3,167Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05