Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Walking Liberty Half Dollar 1942 Value

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 206Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
119 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  6:07 pm Show Profile   Check Akkdayam's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Just wanted to know value probably like 2 bucks but what do I know
When you buy on eBay make sure you don't get it then realize you bought the wrong thing 3 minutes later - me

Edited by Akkdayam
02/25/2021 6:24 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
56077 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  6:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is a Walking Liberty half dollar, not a Morgan dollar. Value, a little over bullion.
Pillar of the Community
United States
747 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chipjones to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a Walking Liberty half.
Melt value is about 9.00
Valued Member
United States
119 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Check Akkdayam's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh thank I got mixed up with a Morgan dollar
When you buy on eBay make sure you don't get it then realize you bought the wrong thing 3 minutes later - me

Valued Member
United States
119 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Check Akkdayam's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I changed the name so mods don't have to

Edited by Akkdayam
02/25/2021 6:24 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1699 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  6:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Walkers in the condition yours is in have been sold on eBay for an average of between 12 & 15$ consistently
Everything can change in just one day.........
Best Lincoln roll find & Nicest WOODY find
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers
Valued Member
United States
119 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Check Akkdayam's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15079 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good honest wear ,no problems . Nice coin for any circulated Walker set .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 206Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05