Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Tall Grass Prairie Quarters

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 333Next Topic  

United States
31 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2021  10:24 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add johnsolaris to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi,
Like many of you, I have been searching Quarter rolls for that somewhat rare West point Mintmark over the past 2 years. I have had little luck finding only 3 until now. Last weekend on the way out of town, I stopped by the bank for more punishment & picked up only 5 rolls. Late that night I finally had the time to open them up & found 1W in each of the first four rolls & 2 in the last one. I was very happy, & will now take a break in the hunt for more serious matters.
Valued Member
United States
135 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2021  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Check Akkdayam's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey save some for the us
"Uh are you alright"
"Yes I just like the taste of bird Bath water"
-A conversation I had with a random person when I was 5

Valued Member
United States
439 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2021  10:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add crazyforATB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
very cool!
Valued Member
United States
362 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2021  08:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fplagge to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You should join Numista (https://en.numista.com/) where you may swap your extra coins with other collectors for other coins that you wish to have.

Just a suggestion.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3933 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2021  08:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent.
Learn More...
United States
99300 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 333Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05