Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hello From Idaho, Well You Know. =)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 395Next Topic  
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2021  4:37 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Barkeep42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
How is everyone? I am not new to coin collecting but I am if that makes any sense. I have always kept an eye out for rare coins and silver etc thru my years of bartending and found some cool things, but I am leaving my booze life behind and am in Med School and really fell hard into numismatics. I like the history of it, I love the art of it, the treasure hunting aspect and it keeps me out of trouble. My daughter likes it as well so it is nice to have something to do at home when we are done with homework.
I was wondering if anyone had a link to a PDF that has a list of mistake coins and rare coins. I have my books but honestly I have so much in my brain I cannot lose space to study 4 volumes of coin appraisal books, I kinda need a cliffs notes or a cheat sheet. I hope you all are having a great day, I do have some cool stuff thru my years but a lot of them have been beat to heck so maybe not a lot of fiscal value but I like the history of it.
I have coins from all over the world from Napoleonic times to modern coins. Any point in the right direction for an old newbie would be amazing. Hope to do business with some of you soon.

Double side note, if anyone has some oregon trail silver dollars they are not wanting, let me know.

cheers
Nathan
Bedrock of the Community
United States
39502 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2021  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
.Please read the buy/sell/trade rules.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Learn More...
United States
101000 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2639 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2021  5:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jerryc39 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
welcome fellow Idahoan!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
17826 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2021  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5073 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2021  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
4573 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2021  12:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Doubledie.com
Varietyvista.com
Error-ref.com
cuds-on-coins.com
coppercoins.com

Just to name a few

to CCF...good luck to you and your daughter on future finds,have have and keep studying....
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Pillar of the Community
United States
1362 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2021  11:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the forum!
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 395Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05