Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Canadian Coin Values

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 19 / Views: 2,355Next Topic
Page: of 2
New Member
United States
4 Posts
 Posted Today  36M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DR350JJA to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, you make a lot of very good points. If the trend seems to be less interest in coin collecting in the near future, maybe I should just sell everything I have, to avoid a very depressed future market?!? Never thought in my lifetime that it would come to that!
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196327 Posts
New Member
Canada
30 Posts
 Posted Today  20M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rjd1402 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
DR, I wouldn't necessarily recommend you sell everything. Keep the stuff that inspires you the most and gives you enjoyment at viewing them now and then. I will probably never sell my entire collection and will most certainly keep the best type example of each denomination I have, and perhaps some die pair sets discovered.
New Member
United States
4 Posts
 Posted Today  20M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DR350JJA to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, thanks. I'm here, hoping to learn more about the hobby. I've always been fascinated with coin collecting. I love how coins tell a story and are so rich in our history.
  Replies: 19 / Views: 2,355Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums