Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Results Of The Tcnc Auction Last Few Days

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 524Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

Canada
4836 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2021  8:52 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add john100 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Except for the obvious two 500 dollar notes which rarely sees an auction, a lot of the specimen notes were going for amazing prices along with the 20 dollar fold over replacement error, although really cool but 20 grand cool. I guess the currency market value is just blowing by me, any thoughts ?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4012 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2021  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The overall market is very strong these days in almost all
collectibles for premium examples and the very best pieces .
When some " investor " pays over 3 million USD for a Gretzky
Gem mint 10 Hockey Card or 18 Million for a 1933 Saint
the prices for the Banknotes seem down right cheap!
There is a lot of cheap easy fiat chasing quality collectibles.
Valued Member
Canada
86 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2021  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Levaril to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah I had a bunch of items in the auction and realized more than I expected even on my most optimistic guess. It's a good time to sell for a premium price for sure. They seem to do a good job with their auctions.
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 524Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05