Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Red River Stamps And Coin Show In Headingley, Manitoba.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 312Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
247 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2021  3:18 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add the_sifu to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
If you live in and around Winnipeg, plus you are missing a coin & stamp show fix, with the Manitoba Coin Show having been cancelled this year.

FYI to the below,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collect...w/1587774317

Description
Red River Stamps and Coin Show (formerly at the downtown Charterhouse Hotel) has relocated to the Best Western Plus Hotel in Headingly and will take place the second Sunday of each Month beginning on Oct. 10, 2021. Hours are from 10AM to 4PM. Proof of Vaccination and picture ID is required to attend. Stamp dealers and Coin dealers will be in attendance.

It was great to chat and catch up with the coin dealers and to look at their coins.

Some pics of their display cases.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
5793 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2021  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice lot of coins to be had, but a bit out of my price range.
Secret Santa please look here to see what I do have.
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10523
Valued Member
Canada
247 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2021  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add the_sifu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice lot of coins to be had, but a bit out of my price range.

Me too. Those were the $$$$$. Yes, there were a lot of coins to be bought, but I just purchase 2 common Canadian coins for an upgrade to the collection.
Edited by the_sifu
10/10/2021 7:58 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 312Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: