Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Can I Get Some Help Grading This 1928 Peace Dollar

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 193Next Topic  
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  9:02 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add 808cashhunter to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I luckily scored this from a bank teller and I don't know how to grade it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Aloha.

Pillar of the Community
United States
8414 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic student to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

This is a 1928-S Peace dollar. AU50
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62779 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  10:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pics too washed out to evaluate.
Pillar of the Community
United States
647 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  11:18 pm  Show Profile   Check jacrispies's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jacrispies to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice bank score! A better date Peace dollar as well. Congrats!

XF-45
Pillar of the Community
United States
6120 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  11:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1928-S Peace dollar with a good size stain in the obverse field makes me think it's a "VF Details" coin.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10862 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  07:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add panzaldi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
AU50. tough call on grading straight though. looks like something dripped on the coin (oil?) and someone attempted to remove it or make it less visible.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 193Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: