Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Innovation Reverse Proof Enrollments

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 89 / Views: 2,323Next Topic
Page: of 6
Valued Member

United States
474 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2021  6:03 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I got my reminder about my reverse proof annual set enrollment last week. It said it would come with the South Carolina dollars as well. I already received those from enrollment, and I don't want more. Did anyone else get this message? I've tried to contact the Mint, but they won't seem to respond.
Edited by bzookaj
11/01/2021 6:08 pm
Valued Member
United States
383 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2021  6:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got it to, I already have South Carolina also.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11425 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2021  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It won't come with the South Carolina dollar, but it will come with the NORTH Carolina dollar.
Valued Member
United States
474 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2021  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Celtic, the enrollment message said the enrollment order was the annual set as well as a South Carolina individual reverse. They seem to be sending the SC dollars again.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5442 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11425 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2021  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My enrollment email only listed the 4-coin 2021 RP set.

It's not surprising that things are not consistent.
United States
14 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2021  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ibagli to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got that email, but the enrollments page no longer shows the erroneous South Carolina dollar, and any mention of an enrollment for the individual coins is now gone (for a while, it had listed two different products under the single enrollment).
Learn More...
United States
108551 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2021  09:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am sure it is just another in a long line of communication errors.
Valued Member
United States
474 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2021  09:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my order confirmation this morning. No SC dollars.
Learn More...
United States
108551 Posts
Valued Member
United States
221 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2021  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Seems like 22,290 were sent as subscriptions prior to general sales at noon. Only ~3600 sold within 10 minutes and had already tapered off. Seems like better sales than the non RP set though.
Valued Member
United States
391 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2021  3:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, got my email early this morning.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5442 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2021  4:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same here, I ordered 2 sets.

What is this talk about the SC coin? they were sold last year. I already have mine...
Edited by Dearborn
11/08/2021 6:59 pm
Learn More...
United States
108551 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2021  5:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Wha tis this talk about the SC coin? they were sold lasy year. I already have mine...
Some people got a email from the Mint that had an error, mentioning the SC coin.
Valued Member
United States
65 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2021  6:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add barkeep to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got the same thing. I figured it was some snafu on their part.
Valued Member
United States
239 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2021  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
got my confirmation on two sets.
Page: of 6 Previous TopicReplies: 89 / Views: 2,323Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: