Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Israeli 10 Prutah - 1957

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 150Next Topic  
Valued Member

149 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2021  07:06 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add radars_teddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Occasionally I wil dabble in Israeli coinage. The commeratives are truly special but the early coinage is very enticing as well. It is hard to imagine how this nation always under threat gets time to do normal things like design fine coinage.

Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
Valued Member
149 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2021  8:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add radars_teddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
do you collect Israeli coins?
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  08:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I only have four that are in one of my World Coin albums. I guess I need to properly identify them because my spreadsheet just says "Israel" for those spots, which is rather embarrassing.

My world coin collection has been on the back burner for a long time. At some point I need to update/complete my spreadsheets. The last time I gave those albums proper attention was before I learned what a KM number was, so it has been... a while.
Valued Member
149 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  10:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add radars_teddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
At some point I need to update/complete my spreadsheets.

It is interesting that you use a spread sheet. I found that to cumbersome when I tried it and now use

https://opennumismat.github.io/open.../manual.html
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  11:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have used spreadsheets for 35+ years. This dates back to my Commodore 64 days. I have looked into other software solutions, but never found a reason to use anything else. They satisfy me and that is all that matters.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
965 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  3:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

This dates back to my Commodore 64 days.

I had 1 better - a Commodore Plus/4. It ended up being a dud as it never took off in Australia so computer shops didn't bother stocking the programs (= cassette tapes) that were readily available in the USA. Ah, those were the days...
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  3:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I had 1 better - a Commodore Plus/4.
Nice!

I upgraded the C-64 with a C-128 in 1987. I still have it all running and use it on the regular when I want to "disconnect" from the world.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 150Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: