Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2006 Lincoln Memorial Cent. DDO-04.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 349Next Topic  
15 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  03:35 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Vengeance to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
sorry for the load of pics ;) just this once! Next time 2 or 3...

Bedrock of the Community
United States
42788 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  04:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
15 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  05:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vengeance to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1DO-018
15 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  05:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vengeance to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
and what markers does it miss? Its been on so far even down to the scratches on the forehead, neck,..the die crack running south from the bottom arc of the C, B in LIBERTY is right..these pictures are poop, ill get some better o es
15 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  05:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vengeance to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

The last picture is from a coin you voted as being 1DO-018 in June of this year..my coin matches <80% so far
15 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  05:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vengeance to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
and thank you for your help kindnsir!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
42788 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  08:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What is your photo taking set up? You will need to filter your light source,too much glare. Also,pics seem a bit soft and blurry to me anyways.
John1
Bedrock of the Community
United States
42788 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  09:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What reference site are you referring to? I do not see your coin as a DDO.It is not 04 or 018 on CC site.Am I missing something here?When posting an attribution number,please tell us what site it is from.
John1
Edited by John1
12/08/2021 09:05 am
15 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  09:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vengeance to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry its from coppercoins..if you could highlight the differences between mine and the other one I posted I would really appreciate it..these are things I need to know so I dont overstep myself posting
Bedrock of the Community
United States
42788 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  10:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are you thinking your coin is the doubled ear?
John1
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
55459 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  11:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just a normal coin, the DDO is closer to the ear:

Also part of the beard is also affected.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Edited by coop
12/08/2021 11:38 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
556 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2021  3:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cujohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just a normal cent.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5371 Posts
15 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2021  11:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vengeance to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok I can see it now..thank u guys thought I saw a winne!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1053 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2021  11:54 am  Show Profile   Check sheldius's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add sheldius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Keep searching, posting, and asking for help here and you will get a winner eventually for sure.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8188 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2021  12:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree, lighting glare on a normal cent. Keep searching!
ša va bien aller

Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 349Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: