Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Aussie Membership...

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 87 / Views: 9,053Next Topic
Page: of 6
Rest in Peace
United States
2884 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2006  03:34 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Mike to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just an FYI, there are now 52 Australian Members on the forum! Thanks for all your great and interesting contributions! Mike
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1079 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2006  04:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KLD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Way to go....Many more to come.
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2006  08:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The coup....the coup....They're taking over!!!

Seriously, you guys are great!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1529 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2006  08:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lim118 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

52 is only the recon team.just wait till the main "task force" arrives.....[:p]
Pillar Of The Community
3147 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2006  08:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add crystalk64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The way I see it now is that I have 52 new friends to keep me updated with all the great Aussie releases and errors!!! And of course I am willing to send all the dead Presidents and a Canadian Queen down that way whenever they need one! Great to have them on board but let that Recon Team know we are protected by the Knights up here! Oh Wait! They have infiltrated the Knights as well? Guess we will have to make them the 51st state?
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1079 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2006  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KLD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Talking about Aussie Knights, Is it too late to nominate for one?

How about Toast, he is more then equipped to handle the duties?

Or is he already an undercover Knight?(now wouldn't that be cool?)
Edited by KLD
03/05/2006 6:52 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Turkey
1205 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2006  6:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RenaL to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess it's never late to nominate for a Knight.

Undercover knight? do we have such a division? if so who is assigning undercovers? (any answers to my mailbox please, it wouldn't be undercover if discussed in public right:LOL)
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
21588 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2006  7:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
52 is only the recon team.just wait till the main "task force" arrives.....

No problem, if they misbehave, we'll sic Terry on 'em. [:p]
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1529 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2006  7:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lim118 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by KLD

Talking about Aussie Knights, Is it too late to nominate for one?

How about Toast, he is more then equipped to handle the duties?

Or is he already an undercover Knight?(now wouldn't that be cool?)

I agree nad am more than happy to second that nomination....what say you Terry, as "Master Knight", you have the final say...
Pillar of the Community
United States
1203 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2006  9:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OldDan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by crystalk64

Guess we will have to make them the 51st state?

I'm not so sure I wouldn't like it better the other way around. We could become a territory of Aussie land.
Pillar Of The Community
3147 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2006  9:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add crystalk64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Toast has quite a few votes from what I hear so he shall, from this date on, gather as a member of the Coin Table! He will have to get his address to us and get with Gary for a membership number if he has a preference. Welcome Toast to the guardians of the realm as an Ambassador to the Darkside!
Valued Member
Australia
444 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2006  07:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNC king to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
52 is great , where do we rank in numbers compared to eveyone else
Forum Mom
Learn More...
United States
5877 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2006  09:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susanlynn9 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The top 3 countries represented are:

USA with 307 members
Australia with 52 members
United Kingdom with 37 members

There are also a lot of members with countries unstated.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1262 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2006  9:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add humpybong to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And there are a lot of aussies residing in other countries who are members!
Valued Member
Australia
444 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2006  07:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNC king to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wow 2nd on the list that is great
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1529 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2006  7:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lim118 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There are now 65 known Aussies in this Forum. Could be more as there are heaps of other members whose country is not denoted in their profiles...
Page: of 6 Previous TopicReplies: 87 / Views: 9,053Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: