Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1896 Indian Head Cent

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 28 / Views: 972Next Topic
Page: of 2
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17458 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  5:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just have e-bay block those few that gives you problems .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
United States
8018 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh yes, I always block when someone doesn't pay. Takes five days to cancel for nonpayment. I went through a hundred pages of this guys feedback and quit counting the negative feedbacks he's left for others after about 30. Numerous neutrals too.
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Pillar of the Community
United States
8018 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  10:46 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Didn't even wait for a refund, gave me my first negative feedback. He's one angry guy. He went off on me after I told him that I flip coins for fun just like him and just take the best pics I can with my iPad. He angrily stated he wasn't a coin flipper and just sells his lower grade coins as he upgrades. I guess he doesn't realize everyone can see his completed listings. Ah well, you're gonna meet one like this eventually.
Pillar of the Community
United States
637 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  07:15 am  Show Profile   Check pristine2's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add pristine2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I went to block him on eBay, but his eBay identity is starred-out on your feedback profile. Can you PM me his eBay moniker please?
Pillar of the Community
United States
8018 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2022  09:45 am  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
His eBay name is generation1.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8018 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  5:42 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got the coin back today and it came back with just an eBay return label put over my label. Didn't even open my package. I figured he was part of the group that's been messing with me. Now that they've gotten me a negative feedback I hope they will leave me alone.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4125 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  5:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coin looks perfectly acceptable to me.

I can't seem to find this guy on eBay. I would try to fight the feedback with ebay, you've got plenty of ground. Though it might be futile.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2131 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  6:28 pm  Show Profile   Check RK55's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add RK55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't find the user name either. I would get the neg removed. If he has a history, it will be easier.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8018 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  7:49 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
8018 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  8:44 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That was quick. I gave the guy his refund and then did a second chance offer to the next highest bidder. That guy snapped it up.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8018 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  3:42 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The guy left me a follow up feedback.

Quote:
" Statement about feedback I have left for people is not true. Check for yourself. Coin was cleaned with a high speed brush, would not have been an issue had seller been civil about return Seller threw a fit, and pulled out his bag of tricks.Sent repeated harassing messages with every accusation in the book. This "vet that flips coins for money" doesn't even know a molested coin when he sees one. Inexperienced seller should not create such problems when he has such a lack of knowledge of coins. "

I decided to check all his feedback left for others and I counted 84 negatives with 7 or 8 neutrals mixed in. I requested revised feedback but that won't work. What a disaster this guy turned out to be. I never once got harsh with him. An angry hateful person, dang.

Valued Member
United States
277 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2022  09:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add roach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Upon looking at his listings you sent a link to, most of the Indian cents he has sold look like they have been cleaned. I have blocked him.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
23914 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2022  1:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is a nice original problem free coin.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 28 / Views: 972Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: