Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Grandma's 1967 & 1990 Dollar Half

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 241Next Topic  

United States
17 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  9:53 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Pppna to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi all, I'm not sure what to look for here, Grandma only had 2 Half Dollars coins left. I think I spent some when she was still alive. She gave me some of them to buy something from the corner grocery store.

Anyways, the pictures are what's left, only 2. One 1967, one 1990.

The colors of the 2 coins are different from each other.

Please let me know kindly if there are any errors or value in these 2 Half Dollars

& Thank you

Pillar of the Community
United States
1509 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  10:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrwhatisit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll be glad to help here The 1990-D is a common clad coin (in circulated condition, worth only face value), but if in high enough condition/grade can be worth something more, like a few dollars at best. Now your 1967 has 40% silver, very collectable and average value is around 5.00 dollars. I don't see anything on either that shouts error to me.
Edited by mrwhatisit
01/24/2022 10:42 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
8370 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  10:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same thing as the cents you posted a few days ago... please post only ONE coin at a time to us here. Replies get tricky with more than one coin. Thanks.

The yellowish one is either a gold plating from a long time ago or environment tarnishing/toning, either way no premium. The 1967 has a bit more silver than the other one. Cherish these as having belonged to your Grandmother, otherwise these aren't rare, nor will they make you rich.
ša va bien aller

Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 241Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: