Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 Quarter With Fuzzy Finish Is This A Mint Error

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 308Next Topic  
Valued Member

159 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  12:44 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Sanaul to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Pillar of the Community
United States
8370 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  04:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Probably some Die Deterioration, but otherwise fairly normal looking quarter. Not every coin you find in your pocket change is a error coin, sorry.
ša va bien aller

Valued Member
159 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  09:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sanaul to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Should play it that way though something looks off compared to another coin of the same year and mint I'm investigating that's one of the funnest parts to me cuz u never now with my luck would have been annealing error or something and was struck and did that because the metal was hardened or something I just have to check it just in case I'm not welcome to do so just let me know#129322;
Edited by Sanaul
01/27/2022 09:37 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
14706 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  09:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sanaul
Suggest doing some research on how coins are minted and what a true error is
There are numerous websites on how coins are struck at the mint and if you want
to learn about errors, go to this website error-ref.com

This way you will be able to eliminate about 90% of the coins you have questions on.
By all means still post any coin you are not sure of.
Valued Member
159 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  10:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sanaul to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know about error reference and all that stuff I do a ton of research made some mistakes when I first started I spent the Cheerios dollar I got from the cereal box not knowing the value so I see something different you know if there's a chance I'm going to look into it and yes I do eliminate a lot of coins but if there's something that I question I look into it I don't want to have that feeling again of knowing what I lost not fun at all
Oh I get it now you probably think that I'm just posting these coins like I just found them and I have a collection saved up of stuff that I have questions about from over the years that I'm checking into so it's not just stuff I barely found all at once and it's like pulling teeth getting on these forms sometimes so I only post a few once in awhile so I don't bother you guys too much I know how hard it is to understand me I have a problem with dyslexia cell phone makes it worse ps what's up with error reference how come they cannot show examples of non errors and every denomination in type of non error thay write about so people would know if they're going to show non-error why not show examples in each domination
Edited by Sanaul
01/27/2022 12:14 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1528 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Check jacrispies's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jacrispies to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
so I only post a few once in awhile so I don't bother you guys too much

Don't worry about bothering us, we don't mind it as long as you follow the rules.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 308Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: