Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Time For The Raleigh Coin Club Annual Show!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 341Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
2301 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2022  4:18 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Time For The Raleigh Coin Club Annual Show!
2022, June 17, 18, 19

I hope that anyone in the area mid-June will drop in for the 48th Annual Raleigh Coin Club Money Expo. We have a full house of dealers once again this year. Educational seminars on Friday and Saturday (topics will be added to the website soon,) games and prizes for the Young Numismatists in the family, club exhibits and the largest slate of dealers in the state. Free parking and free admission. You can go to the club website for more details.

https://www.raleighcoinclub.org/our...entYear.html

"Nummi rari mira sunt, si sumptus ferre potes." - Christophorus filius Scotiae
Pillar of the Community
United States
2301 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2022  2:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Just over two weeks away! I hope all who are within driving distance of Raleigh will make plans to attend the show. We always have a good array of interesting exhibits, speakers and dealers.
Learn More...
United States
113444 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2022  4:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As it is every year, this show is on my radar. Will just have to see where the cards land.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2301 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2022  10:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Each year, the Raleigh Coin Club conducts a raffle in association with our Money Expo. There are ten prizes to be drawn and the tickets are $5 each or six tickets for $25. Money raised is used to offset the cost of our annual show and for activities related to our Young Numismatists program. I've been given permission to offer these tickets for sale to the good people here on CCF. We can accept personal checks or USPS Money Orders. There are a maximum of 1200 tickets available and the drawing will take place at our July club meeting. You don't have to be present to win - prizes will be mailed to the winners. If you would like details please visit the raffle page on our website.

https://www.raleighcoinclub.org/our.../raffle.html

Pics of the raffle prizes are below. Please PM me for more information and mailing address. Thanks!

First Prize:

Second Prize:

Third Prize:

Fourth Prize:

Prizes 5-10:

Pillar of the Community
United States
2301 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2022  11:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Educational seminar schedule has been finalized. Speaker and topic list is available on the website:

https://www.raleighcoinclub.org/our...entYear.html
Pillar of the Community
United States
2301 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2022  07:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Six days and counting until the 2022 Raleigh Money Expo opens. If you are able to stop by, look for me at the registration table. Let the fun begin!!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2301 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2022  2:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tomorrow is set up day for the show - getting excited! Hope some of my fellow CCFers can drop in.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 341Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: