Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Problem With Ebay "Purchases" Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 472Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...

United States
841 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2022  5:57 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add otto to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
My Purchases page has become populated with garbage. I have items I paid for a week or more ago that are still marked as unpaid. And then this gets repeated as I scroll down. At some point it will be displayed correctly. It's been like this for about 4-5 days now. Anyone have this problem?
Pillar of the Community
United States
744 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2022  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No problem on mine. Maybe you should call eBay.
Valued Member
United States
227 Posts
 Posted 05/24/2022  01:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captainmandrake1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ebay no longer takes calls unless they relate to fraud. They have a chat customer service.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2131 Posts
 Posted 05/24/2022  08:37 am  Show Profile   Check RK55's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add RK55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I have the same problem. I created 2 topics on the boards. one is in the technical issues forum. This started about a week ago, items in purchase history are flagged as "awaiting payment" and there are duplicates all over the place. A few of the items have already been delivered to me.

Calls into customer service have gone nowhere, but the last rep said it is a known problem and added me to the ticket to get fixed. Every day that goes by more and more people are posting in the community boards about this problem.

It is a big problem and getting larger by the day.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
841 Posts
 Posted 05/24/2022  08:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add otto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
RK55, I appreciate the feedback. They should be able to fix this.
Learn More...
United States
38659 Posts
 Posted 05/24/2022  09:19 am  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I predict they will tell you "they are working on it".
Show your support of the Coin Community Family (click here)
See what CCF members have for sale (click here)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
841 Posts
 Posted 05/24/2022  1:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add otto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

I know where you're coming from.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
852 Posts
 Posted 05/24/2022  3:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hokiefan_82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Yep, that's the response I recently received when I inquired about eBay improperly charging Arkansas state sales tax on Confederate and obsolete currency. They acknowledged this was being done in error over two months ago...
My U.S. Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/278808/
My U.S. Classic Commemorative Complete Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/278741/
My 20th Century U.S. Type Set - Proofs only, No Gold https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/co...sets/396301/
Pillar of the Community
United States
2131 Posts
 Posted 05/24/2022  8:02 pm  Show Profile   Check RK55's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add RK55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ otto, you may want to check your purchase history page, mine just corrected in the last 30 minutes.It looks normal now....for how long nobody knows.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
841 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2022  06:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add otto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
check your purchase history page

Still have problem, but thanks for trying to help.
Valued Member
United Kingdom
73 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2022  06:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kipster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have problems with my watch list and purchase history. Tells me I have to pay for things I've already paid for and various other irritating habits, particularly if I try to go back a page on the browser.

I just go back to the top right drop down every time I want to do something now.
Pillar of the Community
United States
717 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2022  09:55 am  Show Profile   Check captainrich's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add captainrich to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hopefully, this is not too far off topic, but yesterday I received an eBay message from a seller offering a BIN discount price on an item that was not on my Watchlist... What's up with that?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2131 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2022  10:01 am  Show Profile   Check RK55's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add RK55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
captainrich, I have had the same thing happen. Apparently if you viewed an item, but do not have it on your watch list you can still get an offer.

It says something like "since you viewed xxx the seller is offering a 5% discount, offer end is 48hrs. it gets sent out to people who viewed the item.

Back to the Purchase History page, logged in this am and it is back to the messed up version with items listed as awaiting payment ect. I know it was too good to be true.
  Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 472Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: