Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Keep Or Spend ?2018 Shield Penny

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 363Next Topic  
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2022  04:17 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Thompj4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I found this interesting 2018 Lincoln shield penny that has some questionable markings on it. I'm not to familiar with the newer pennys so I don't know if it's worth anything but on the reverse it looks like some type of doubling in "america" and on the left and right end of the ribbon on the shield. And a couple other spots. As well as hald of the edge being smooth. On the obverse it's hard to explain. His eyes look off for some reason and I'm pretty sure he has a double ear. Hopefully worth something.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
71578 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2022  09:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You'll get more replies if you show your images right-side up.

to the CCF!
Edited by Coinfrog
08/07/2022 09:10 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16239 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2022  09:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Keep Or Spend ?2018 Shield Penny

Spend
Pillar of the Community
United States
3402 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2022  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe less pictures and more description of what you think you are seeing.

KK
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2022  4:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thompj4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank yall. Sorry about the photography. The galaxy s21s camera is definitely not up to par. But the first picture it looks like double lines on the ends of the banner. And the 2nd 3rd and 4th picture it looks like the "D and E" in United has some doubling as well as the "M,E and R" in America. The 7th and 8th picture I notices that line going through his face didn't know if that was a post error. And his eyes look off. Almost demonic in a way.and his cheek bone just looks bulky and high.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1781 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2022  5:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cujohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF I don't see anything unusual, just stains and damage.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11007 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 363Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: