Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Canadian Quarters Have No Date On Reverse Of Coin

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 733Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Australia
548 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2022  05:47 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have a 25 cent canadian coin that has no date on reverse of coin and on obverse has P mint mark with date
1952 - 2002. Please let me know what it is thanks

*** Moved by Staff moved to a more appropriate forum. ***
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16209 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2022  06:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The date represents the Queen's 50th anniversary on the throne .
The P signifies it is one of the new multi-plated steel coins.
There were over 156 million produced so they are not rare.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
548 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2022  11:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok didn't know much on canadian coinsthanks
Learn More...
Australia
14633 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2022  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sap to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think they've issued several commemoratives where the date is moved to the obverse. The locals can probably give you a more comprehensive list, so I'm moving this thread over to the Canadian subforum.
Don't say "infinitely" when you mean "very"; otherwise, you'll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite. - C. S. Lewis
Pillar of the Community
United States
3402 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2022  09:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can't believe it's already 20 years on!!!

KK
Canada
40 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2022  11:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add torcan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To be honest, I never really liked the 2002 set of coins. I realize they were to celebrate an anniversary, but it always bugged me not having the dates in the usual spots. I usually try to put those back in circulation as quick as I find them.
Canada
34 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   09:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Beaver22 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some commemoratives and the 2002 have the date on the obverse.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 733Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: