Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Dumb Question-Washington Quarter's Eagle On Reverse

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 655Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
109 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  6:14 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Bill Kerr to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have researched online to no avail and have found no information on the feather on the eagles head. What is the feather that protrudes from the back of the head called?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
75006 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Please provide us with reference pics.
Edited by Coinfrog
10/15/2022 11:35 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4213 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2022  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Put pics and also the year of the coin.
Valued Member
United States
109 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2022  07:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bill Kerr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There is a variation on these style of Washington quarters.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
4213 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2022  11:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, they are variations of the back head feather. Your coin is IIIb and all the coins on this type has the feather larger.
Valued Member
United States
109 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2022  1:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bill Kerr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, sorry but what is "IIIb"?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4213 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2022  1:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I do not give yet the right attribution. It is an 1995 and it is in b kind. Please do not confound with the RDV-002 or RDV-008. Is in same family of varieties. Soon I will finish the all characteristics of the 1994 to 1998. Hope help. To help you understand : look at the arrows tips by rapport with the right leaf, this show the class of the design as Herb put in place many years ago.
Valued Member
United States
109 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2022  05:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bill Kerr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks once completed would you be so kind to share with me?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4213 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2022  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I put you on my list for shipping. will be an 350 pages varieties guide.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 655Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: