Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.
Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Changes To Masters Club For 2023

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 701Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
326 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2022  4:47 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add rjlavoie to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
It looks like the RCM is making changes to the Masters Club. Not everyone here is MC, so I'll post this form them. Are these changes enough?

Effective January 1st, 2023, the Masters Club loyalty program will undergo minor enhancements in order to better meet your needs as a Masters Club member.

WHAT'S NEW?
With the new Masters Club program year, you can expect to see the following changes:

The rest of the Masters Club loyalty program will remain the same as the 2022 program year. These changes will only be visible and effective from January 1st, 2023.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2915 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2022  9:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mostly minor changes except for one noteable one. You no longer need to spend $3000 to get access to Master Club coiins. Previously you need to a Platinum member that spends $3000 to get access to Master Club coins. Now Gold MC members who spend $1500 a year can buy MC coins. Sort of lowering the bar.

If anyone has been following recent MC releases you would know they are taking longer to sell out. Making them more accessible should move them faster. On the flip side, making them easier to get, make them less exclusive, which could affect prices.
Valued Member
Canada
319 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2022  10:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YesOrNo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Basically, RCM sweetened the benefits a bit for all members, especially lower and mid level members.

Masters Club coins are now accessible to gold members. I support this idea as long as the mintage remains the same.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8728 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2022  08:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think the changes are good for collectors. The Mint is facing a different sales reality than it was a few years ago - I think it's good it realizes this and is trying to adjust.

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Canada
1 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2022  7:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonSolaris to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Does anyone have their correct birthday on their profile? Mine was set to Jan 1 and still that after calling in customer service to update it

Thanks
Learn More...
United States
120865 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 701Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.32 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: