Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Pay It Forward 2 Round 24

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 702Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
4541 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2009  5:33 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Welcome to P.I.F 2 # 24

For the rules and eligibility see GO's sticky Here

As is the custom... first eligible to reply wins a mystery package!
good luck and lets see who will be our next P.I.F. 2 Winner!?!?!?
Edited by daviscfad
02/28/2009 5:40 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3098 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2009  6:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wd1040 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is it gonna be me?
Valued Member
United States
462 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2009  7:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MtnCoinMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How do you become eligible?
Learn More...
United States
6561 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2009  8:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GO to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
For the rules and eligibility see GO's sticky Here
Valued Member
United States
462 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2009  8:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MtnCoinMan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have not won yet, but would love to trade coins in and out of the Pay It Forward Cache
Pillar of the Community
United States
4541 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2009  11:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like it would be you WD1040 |Cong gratulations hit me up with an email and I will get your package out monday
Learn More...
United States
6561 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2009  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GO to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have not won yet, but would love to trade coins in and out of the Pay It Forward Cache

It's not really a trading kinda thing. Be the lucky guy to win the Pay it Forward #1 and you get a cool prize then start your own contest to share the wealth.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3098 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  12:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wd1040 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
suh-weet!

PM sent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4541 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2009  1:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
went out today david
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 702Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05