Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

75 Post Completely Random Contest...we Have A Winner!

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 61 / Views: 2,888Next Topic
Page: of 5
Valued Member
United States
292 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  06:38 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add dreamstones to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hey gang,
Since 75 posts seemed as good a reason as any to have a contest here goes...simply post a reply telling...um...your favorite...um...FOOD, yeah that's it. Cutoff is at the end of Tuesday (Mar 3, 11:59 pm forum time). I will count the number of posts and draw a number from the total(i.e. between 1 and total number of posts). That number poster will receive a "mystery" coin wrapped in a well used $2 bill. It will have "great" value! (about $4-$5).
I am doing this contest in appreciation for the kindness and joy the folks here have provided...Good Luck and thanks for letting me be a part of your forum/club/group/gang of friends.

All members of CCF are eligible!

PS-we all get to learn a useless bit of knowledge about some of the folks here...frightening isn't it?!
Edited by dreamstones
03/04/2009 09:53 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
819 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  06:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ElleKitty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Potatoes... in any form. I love 'em!
Pillar of the Community
Poland
3201 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  06:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DL20K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
your favorite...um...FOOD

Chicken!
Pillar of the Community
United States
554 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  07:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ichirensha to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pizza!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2661 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  07:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tim Stroud to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Almost anything with wild caught Shrimp in it.

So lets just say Shrimp.

Thanks for the contest.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
38524 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  08:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pizza-Pizza
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
Egypt
3470 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  08:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EgCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sea food specially shells
Pillar of the Community
Spain
1361 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  08:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add manilagalleontrade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PAELLA (Spanish mixed rice)
Valued Member
United States
168 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  08:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add elsjls to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pancakes mmmmmmmm

Thanks for the contest.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4219 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  08:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chequer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Raspberries!

and thanks!
Pillar of the Community
United States
595 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  09:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add janknez to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Potatoes in any way, shape, or form. I'm with ElleKitty on this one.

Thanks for the contest.

Jan

Pillar of the Community
United States
1723 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  09:40 am  Show Profile   Check The_Duke's eBay Listings Check The_Duke's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add The_Duke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Rib eye Steak on the grill.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1429 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  09:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zohar444 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pasta
Pillar of the Community
United States
2224 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  10:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coppernickeldaddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Key Lime Pie!! YUMMY!!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1077 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  11:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add QuickSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Chips!

(As in Fish & Chips, not what we call Crisps!)
Pillar of the Community
Canada
965 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2009  11:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Topher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Shoo Fly Pie. Can't get enough of it.
Page: of 5 Previous TopicReplies: 61 / Views: 2,888Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05