Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

2026-D Quarter Possible Doubling

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 2 / Views: 51Next Topic  
Valued Member
Jsertl's Avatar
United States
330 Posts
 Posted Today  58M ago Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jsertl to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
ok so I only uploaded some of the vest photos I could manage with the equipment I have on hand. I found this in my pocket change the other day & like all coins I come into contact with, it went under the magnifying glass & thats when I noticed all of this. couldn't find anything online relating to this so I thought I would bring it here & have all you wonderful educators of error coins critique this coin the best you can with the photos I uploaded. thanks in advance everybody.by thevway I live in SE Missouri so that's where the coin was found


2026-D-Quarter-Possible-Doubling
2026-D-Quarter-Possible-Doubling
2026-D-Quarter-Possible-Doubling
2026-D-Quarter-Possible-Doubling
2026-D-Quarter-Possible-Doubling
2026-D-Quarter-Possible-Doubling
2026-D-Quarter-Possible-Doubling
2026-D-Quarter-Possible-Doubling
2026-D-Quarter-Possible-Doubling
Bedrock of the Community
Errers and Varietys's Avatar
United States
79260 Posts
 Posted Today  31M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks pretty normal to me. I'm not seeing a Doubled Die. I'm only seeing some Die Deterioration and maybe Machine Doubling on the last picture.
Errers and Varietys.
Bedrock of the Community
JimmyD's Avatar
Canada
21905 Posts
 Posted Today  14M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I see a bit of DDD around the rim but other than that it looks like a regular quarter.
  Replies: 2 / Views: 51Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to rattle this change. Forums