Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Silver-finally!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1599 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2010  9:43 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jprine to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
After I don't know how many boxes of nickels I have searched, I finally found silver. Found a 1942 and 1945 P tonight. Still no buffalos, liberty's yet, but finally silver. Yahoo!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2541 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2010  9:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gothic Florin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats! It's a great feeling.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1833 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2010  9:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ratman4762 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations! The herd should be moving your way soon!
Valued Member
United States
141 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2010  10:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LuckyDIme to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They will come when you least expect it
Pillar of the Community
United States
1116 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2010  12:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scott3270 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations
Valued Member
United States
272 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2010  12:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OldGold to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Grats...I'm still looking.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6325 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2010  09:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eaglefoot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes ! ........now that you have a taste of the "fever" (because it only happens when you actually find something !), you'll be avidly pursuing these !! And that's when a Buffalo will show up !
Rest in Peace
United States
3039 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2010  09:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good for you. They're out there. By the way, I once found 4 Buffaloes in the same roll. People are cashing them in. Keep looking.
Learn More...
United States
68397 Posts
Valued Member
United States
271 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2010  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HalfCrazy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on the find! Silver is a great thing! Found 2 so far this year with nickels. Have had some luck with 50 cent pieces...
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05