Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Christmas coin wishes - Under $150  

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
180 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  2:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TripAces to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
augsburger do you need P or D? I have to look as I might have one in my coin bag.

lukky - I think each goes for around $50 or so.
Pillar of the Community
United States
737 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  3:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OneBowl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Since I just got my 1909 VDB Lincoln Cent, I'll say an 1888 Gold Dollar. A few planets might have to align correctly to come in south of $150 though, even circulated.
Pillar of the Community
United States
880 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  3:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lukkyseven to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There was just an eclipse ;). Might be a sign.
Pillar of the Community
United States
508 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  3:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Deltron to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, I don't know. So many coins I would love to have. I would say maybe a matron head large cent in AU/MS
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16025 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unfortunately any and all coins I would like to get for Christmas are way, way, way over that price range. If samta can find my house, hopefully he would just drop off a 1943 COPPER Lincoln Cent.
just carl
Pillar of the Community
United States
1053 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  4:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinDan98 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i want a 1917 Standing Liberty quarter
i also need national park quarters. I cant seem to find any . are they in circulation yet
Valued Member
United States
417 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i have been looking to collect an entire set of Kennedy's from circulation. Today I have done that with the find of my 1987-d. The only one I have left is 1964-d. But my entire collection is now from circulation (including a rare 1970-d but I dont keep that in the folder) I am going to start a kennedy album so I can place my 1970-d, 1987p/d, and about 23 other proofs I have found in circulation.
Pillar of the Community
United States
880 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  10:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lukkyseven to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm buying myself an album for Christmas :). Actually there's a good chance I'm getting all the albums I've asked for!
Learn More...
United States
50650 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2010  12:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can think of a few holes in my 7070 that could benefit from a $150 purchase.

Finding the 20 cent coin that I want for that price might be pushing it though.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1499 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2010  1:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinstar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got 3 ms63+ morgans for 100$ =)
Pillar of the Community
United States
511 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2010  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 3stooges to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here are a few I'd like: CC Seated dimes and quarters in Fine or better, VF and EF Barber quarters, VF and better Seated half dimes, anything silver bullion related.
Pillar of the Community
United States
848 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2010  4:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdh157 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
man, it's difficult keeping it under $150......but i'll say a slabbed MS 21-P buffalo

but i'd really like to have an MS-66 93-S Morgan or a round 15-s pan. exposition $50 piece.........if you're gonna dream, dream big, right?
Valued Member
United States
462 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2010  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pinenut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hmm. I'm just getting into Shield nickels. I'd go for a AU58 of any year.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1074 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2010  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add specksynder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Forgot to come back and mention: I got my 2 coins for under $150 each... used all my Christmas cash to do it: the 1885 V nickel and the 1912-S V nickel. Posted pics in another thread:

http://goccf.com/t/77381
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.81 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05