Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

America the Beautiful Quarters  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
354 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  5:58 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Lincolncollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Do you think the " America the Beautiful Quarters" will be big sellers because of the low mintages?

I would assume US Mint rolls of these quarters would sell for more than the price the Mint is charging on their website.

Valued Member
United States
354 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  6:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lincolncollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When this series ends in 2021, do you think the reverse will go back to the classic eagle?
Pillar of the Community
United States
764 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add littleboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think any regular issue modern coins are a good investment. Even though they have low mintages, these quarters still are very available.
Valued Member
United States
442 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add parkquarters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was just watching coin vault and they said a graded 70 5 oz would sale from 15k-30k a piece because of all the problems manufacturing them with the incused edges and all that there wont be that many 70 and in 2011 witch is in eight days the dealers could sale them for whatever because they only have to honor the 860 for the first year they were issued
Learn More...
United States
47732 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
When this series ends in 2021, do you think the reverse will go back to the classic eagle?
In order of probability (my opinion)...

1. New multi-year program (I believe that the current legislation includes an option to run it another eleven years).

2. US Quarter Dollar will cease production.

3. Eagle reverse will return.
Valued Member
United States
354 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2010  4:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lincolncollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's anyone's guess whether the eagle reverse will ever return. I think it was one of the best reverses of any coin.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05