Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A Day At The Coin Shop

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 970Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
2661 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  7:19 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Tim Stroud to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Went to my coin dealer today to pick up the wife a couple of ASE's for a last minute Christmas gift. On the way I stopped at the six banks that are along the 30 route to check for half dollars. Got one roll that's all. It was full of clad with the exception of a 64,67,68, and a 69. All in very rough shape. Took them to the shop and gave him the 4 halves and $16 for a 97 ASE still in the mint wrapper. Also picked up a nice 88 ASE for $35. I'll post the pics Christmas day after she opens them cause I paid someone to wrap them for me already,...LOL I suck at wrapping and I am sure she got me some type of coin or coin related item. The great part of it all was my change........2 very nice Silver certs, a 1935E and a 1957B and 2 circulated Ike's. He handed them to me and said Merry Christmas.
Pillar of the Community
United States
764 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2010  7:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add littleboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know what you mean about wrapping. I bought my mom a gift online and just kept it in the package in which it arrived in the mail. 0_0
Valued Member
United States
255 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2010  12:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add x78089 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Grats on the silver pull. It is always nice to find something good.
Valued Member
India
265 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2010  6:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add palaniappan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
packing is very easy, may be you should learn it.

merry christmas,

warm wishes.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 970Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05