Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Other Hobbies Do You Have Other Than Coin Collecting?

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 57 / Views: 4,751Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
United States
3345 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  1:13 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I think this has been answered before... but I am posting it again.

Other hobbies you have?

Mine: Making maple syrup, building things out of wood, and raising chickens. Playing soccer, basketball and climbing trees. AH, The Life.
Valued Member
United States
171 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  1:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BrokaToe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bowling, Golf, Photography, Music both Playing and Listening. Also enjoy good friends, family and relaxing under a cool Fan! LOL
Canada
45 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  1:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mellowgirl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Reading, travel, being with family, walks,people watching at a cozy coffee shop.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1150 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  1:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mitchhailey to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fishing, shooting guns, hiking and camping (although I don't get to do it enough with a 19 month old and one on the way). And this is not really a 'hobby', yet I always seem to be fixing something on my 1969 Mercury Cougar XR7.
Valued Member
United States
136 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add StormStrikes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bowling, Photography, and I love working on and tweaking cars. I also chased storms for about 10 years but let that slide about a year ago as time to do so became hard to come by.
United States
20 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CraviNGCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine include: tinkering with cars, mountain biking, hiking, reading (history), playing/walking/training with our basset hounds....

Also, I'm not sure if I would call myself a coin collector...at this point, I think I'm an accumulator. But I'm hooked :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  2:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add afclassic87 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have been restoring a 1967 mustang for about 4 years. It's just a hobby that I work on a few hours a week. I also enjoy fishing, drinking beer, and hanging out with friends. Now I'm trying to get use to living in North Dakota. Lol
Pillar of the Community
United States
2150 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  2:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jokingjoker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spending time with my Daughter is my greatest hobby.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2448 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  2:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carmykle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Shooting, reading, fishing, mineral collecting, and college football. Although I haven't been hunting or fishing since my wife passed. This summer, look out Alaska, I'm on my way!
Pillar of the Community
733 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  3:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
there are others? I'msorry I could not resist. I like to read play video games and just relax.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4897 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add amida17 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Backwood hiking...weather permiting of course!
Pillar of the Community
Egypt
3470 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  4:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EgCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Reading, Fishing, Shooting, Drawing and collecting other things like stamps, notes and FDC
Pillar of the Community
United States
597 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  5:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add reupman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wood working
Pillar of the Community
United States
508 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Deltron to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love my computer, playing video games, I consider myself a history buff, love to learn historical facts, amazing how little the average person actually knows. I enjoy watching a good movie, sitting back enjoying a cup of coffee looking at the beauty that exists out my back door, observing wildlife can be quite entertaining (especially my cats, man do they go at it). If I had the money I would most definitely be a gun collector, starting with the guns of old, but I couldn't resist getting an original AK47, not the more modern variants.
Edited by Deltron
06/05/2011 6:08 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3592 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Maineman750 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hunting,fishing,shooting,reloading,beekeeping,finding mushrooms,tinkering with old harleys and my 67 camaro.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
262 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2011  9:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add michaeln1306 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spending time with my wife and daughter mostly. Reading history and swimming.
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 57 / Views: 4,751Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.62 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05