The Ralph Poucher (FoxlLair) collection was recently sold by Heritage Auctions.
Since Heritage does not sell counterfeit coins, I am trying to locate Ralph's remaining collection of counterfeit 8Rs - in particular several Cap and Ray 8Rs that he had told me about before he died.
Hello Sir, Sorry I ran across this so late. I am Ralph's son-in-law but it appears the balance of coins you mentioned are currently being graded and sold. If anything changes I'll let you know. Have a great day, Scott
Since this post, I was finally put in touch with the dealer (K. M.) who is handling the sale of the counterfeit material 84 coins in all. I am in the process of buying the entire remaining group of 83. Are you aware of any other Counterfeit 8Rs that were part of the estate or were they all included in the 84?
I ask because when Ralph and I spoke, I believed he had a substantially larger collection of counterfeit Cap and Ray 8Rs.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use